Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Celexa Side Effects?

I have been on Celexa (citalopram) for 2 weeks now. It is starting to make me feel some better, but I have a funny taste in my mouth ...kind of like metallic and my tongue tingles. Is this a normal side effect?
Answer:
i took this medicine for awhile and it didnt help me so i quit taking it. i never had a taste in my mouth but it kept my stomach tore up the whole 6 months i took it.
i have been on Celexa of 2 1/2 months now. there should be no side effects but the taste... u need to take it with a flavored drink but nothing carbonated or water.
It's not one that I experienced, but you should ask your doctor. Two weeks isn't a long time, a lot of side effects dissapear after about a month or so on an anti-depressant. But if this is the only one you have and it doesn't bother you too much you're pretty lucky. I had to come off celexa in the end because I was so naseous on it and lost a lot of weight. Hang on in there, I hope it helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net