Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cognative behavioural therapy.?

does any one no of any realy good cbt taught courses that do not cost an amr and a leg in noth east yorkshire, where you dont have to work for NHS to go on them. that are accreditede courses. any info of this type would be great. many thank in advance for any type of information
Answer:
Cognitive behavioural therapy has an organisation of its own in the UK, and on their website they give a list of courses. The only thing in your area is at the University of York. See http://www.babcp.com/training/cbtcourses...
Hi:

I am sorry that I can't offer an answer to my, but I do have a suggestion as to how to obtain the information you are looking for. (I live in New England).

Start calling as many CBT's as you can. Ask the for what you need ans I am sure I high % of your calls will bring positive results.

It is worth a try anyway. The worst that can happen on the phone requesting something is that they say no. There is always the next call on your list that will say yes.

Be Safe %26 Be Well
i don't now if this is any help to you but i am on the mental health list. I have seen many c p N's but now just got a letter to see a cognitive behavioural psychotherapists i don't have a clue what one is but i n answer to your question they have just started new courses in my home town Doncaster s,yorkshire sorry if this is not what you was looking for but if you could email me and let me now what cognitive means i would be very grate full

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net