Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Clean Freaks?

Are u a clean freak? what would classify you as one?

Most, of all are they any other married men like me?

I am a cleannn freak! I clean with bleach soo much, that I sometimes get cuts on my hands!

I always see more women as being the clean freak, so I am curious to see if there are any other dudes like me. However, the question is not limited to only men.
Answer:
They say cleanliness is next to Godliness. However if you are taking it to these extremes you may well be developing a ah how do you say it a mental disorder. When the cleaning or fear of what you are cleanoing up interferes with your general life there starts to be a problem. I do suggest that you use rubber gloves and dilute the bleach.
It is called OCD. You need to see a doctor for some meds
Ask yourself, "What am I afraid of?"
If you're a clean freak like myself, you'll probably wash your hands after touching the ground, petting a dog, and door-knob turning. And when other people do things that are dirty, you'll not want them to touch you. and probably tell them to wash their hands.
i keep a clean apt and myself and child but not overdoing it like a compulsion, better to be clean than dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net