Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't stay mad?

why is it that i can't stay mad at people? for example if someone did something to me that anyone else would disown them for i would get mad for like a day and the next day or so i'm not mad and it's kind of like it never happened. sometimes its even quicker, like if my mom and i were to get into a big fight and couple hours later it would kind of be like nothing happened and i would ask whats for dinner and she still hadn't got over it and yell at me or something. I have ADD is that why or maybe am i bipolar?
Answer:
Lucky!
Maybe you're just a nice person? I can never stay mad at people for very long either, but neither can anyone else in my family on most occasions. We'll fight, but after an hour or two, everybody ends up feeling sorry and we work things out.
You've been Blessed with a Great Gift , my friend. I don't know why you can't stay mad at people but I think that it should be a Non-Issue.
Not getting mad is great.
its getting mad/ angry @ the wrong things @ the wrong times that hurts.
doesnt sound like bipolar to me
I don't think you have anything wrong with you. I do exactly the same thing. I get mad, then just forgive, put it in past, chalk it up to experience and move on. People tell me I have a "big heart". I think you just have a good disposition and care for people and there is nothing wrong with that, but don't let people take advantage of the fact that you have this good disposition and that you are so caring! You have a very good quality!
This is not a mental illness. This is a gift. Holding a grudge is not a healthy thing to do. Be glad that you can get over your anger in a reasonable period of time. This is definitely not bipolar disorder. And I don't believe it's ADD. It's your make-up. As long as your aren't being a dorrmat, there is absolutely nothing wrong with not staying mad.
Dude, this is me to a 'T'. We are exactly alike, how crazy. I kind of like it that way, though, you know? It's got its advantages.
i totaly know what u mean and im pretty sure its just cause ur nice or dont care lol no worries
It sounds to me like you're a people pleaser, and you can't stay mad at them because you want to make them happy, not sad.

Just don't overdo it and get walked all over and you'll be fine.
No, you are normal for your personality. Lots of guys, for instance, will get mad, say their piece, and then they are over it. It is often a female trait for the female to stay angry for a long time and to hold grudges (not necessarily always true, just tends to be true).
Whatever else you do or don't do, I would recommend that you make sure you are being true to yourself, and that you don't let people walk all over you. If getting mad and saying what you have to say gets you the respect you deserve, it obviously is working for you.
And if you are able to let things go, even if you do remember them, without getting even, that's fine too.
Learn from your mistakes, learn from others mistakes, and you'll do fine.
And, no, I don't think anything is wrong with you. Sounds like just your personality. So I think it's fairly safe to say relax about that.

Remember, everybody is different. Me, I like to read "The Color Code", by Taylor Hartman. It gave me a great deal of insight into my personality, and why I do what I do. If I guess right, you are a White, when it comes to temper etc. Look it up, see if you agree. You may find it very interesting.
i think you just have a big heart. You forgive easily and you don't take things to heart, which is a good thing and i see no point of your worrying. Being angry and mad at someone isn't a good feeling most of the time. And besides, it's not good for your body in the long run anyway (if you're always mad at people).
So, my advice to you is that you stay this way.
And btw, if you're not mad at a person, that means you have forgiven him / her. Stop denying it. It's a good thing. :)
and you don't sound like you are bipolar at all.
That is a characteristic we all sure employ as part of our daily walk in life. To many times people major in minors. Because of that we cheat ourselves out of the good things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net