Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cast away?

I want to ask this question in this section and in other sections because I think the answers I get could be interesting.

Would You Live Alone for the rest of your life on a Island?
(Without humans or pets and you had to eat by just cacthing fish from the Ocean and get food from the trees on the island)

I WOULD Heck yeah!

I think it would be SOOOOOOO Wonderful!!1

No more City, Humans, Pets etc.
Answer:
How wonerful heck yes I would!
I could NOT live without humans and pets.

I feel if I had to, I would die very soon.
I have to have the interaction with them.
Castawaying is eskimo punishment-offender's are offered a term of less than three week's for lite offense's-this cure's about 95% of bad behavior-however hard core people are banned for life-murderer's etcetera. I would be glad to monitor your brain wave's if you choose to do such an idiotic plan, and you were in Alaska, where it's punishment. If a seal came to your island after a month you would want to talk to it, and that is why you see people talking out loud to themselve's, they are lonely and without a friend.
NO way I love life, people, pets, cities...all of it.
I would be scared and lonley and I could not imagine no medical treatment.
i don't think i could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net