Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Christmas Day?

I found my moms boyfriend dead on Christmas and I still think about it. Is there something wrong with me?
Answer:
did he commit sucide because if he did it is normal to still think about it
noo its sad and crazy i know how it feels. i wnt t hear more about this email me at jamilo1234@yahoo.com thnk u
theres absolutely nothing wrong with you, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...
if it was suicide (which it sounds like it was) then its absolutely normal to still think about it, the key for steadying yourself back into society is to not let that memory affect everything you do (in other words its ok to reflect on your emotions as long as you only reflect)
im completely sorry about this loss (both for your mother and for you if you two were close at all)
Hi:

Thankfully, no there is nothing wrong with you. I think what you are experiencing is a natural reaction to a traumatic event.

I would suggest that you see a therapist though, to help you work thru this and give you guidance on your situation.

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net