Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Check this...?

why do i think so little about myself! i dont think people know how much depression has an impact on a person! my friends say 'i don't see the bigger picture', i always mone!(did i spell th@ right?) and people jst think i'm wierd!

i just wana hav platic surgery, change my appearance completely and mayb then i'll be happy...

what do u think
thanks
Answer:
Hi:

It sounds to me as if you are going to go thru some pretty invasive treatments and surgeries to change your whole appearance to make you happy?

I am sorry but I feel that once you go thru all of this maybe you will like the way you look, but then again, maybe you won't. No one knows for sure.

I have nothing against plastic surgery at all, as long as it is done for the right reasons and not for inner peace and happiness. Inner peace and happiness come from within, from the heart, not at all from what you look like on the outside. As cliche as this is, it is not what is on the outside, but what is on the inside that really matters. I believe that very much.

Depression bites! Let's face it, but you have to work and work hard to find that peace and happiness within. You didn't just loose those over night, it took time, little by little so how cah you expect for them to come rushing back all of a sudden? You can't.

Please think long and hard about the reasons that you are willing to put yourself thru all of this pain. Isn't depression pain on the inside that no one can see and now you want to add some serious physical pain to your emotional pain for maybe a 50 / 50 chance of liking your self and not being depressed any more? If that was the case, I am sure all of her in the MH section would be in line at the plastic surgeons office.

Please just think about the reasons, weigh the pro's and con's, contemplate long and hard and then make your decision that you know is the right one. You know what I mean, the answer that your heart is telling you. That would be the right choice.

I wish you well, peace and happiness in what ever your decision is.

Be safe and be well
Having plastic surgery and changing your appearance isn't really going to help the situation. You need to accept yourself for who you really are to be truly happy. I know it sounds silly, but it's the truth.
(BTW - it's spelled moan.)
you didn't spell "mone" right. Its spelled moan. and if you are unhappy with your appearance and people don't like you because of how you look, you are hanging out with the wrong people. what happens if you end up looking worse with plastic surgery? try doing some subtle(little) thing to change your appearance such as upgrading your wardrobe, working out more, or getting a diffrent haircut. If you want to go more extreme then do that after.
No matter what we will always think we arn't skinny enough or our hair isn't as cool as we would like it to be. What you think is a flaw, sum1 could think it is a perfection. I don't suggest plastic surgery but I do suggest may be a wardobe change or somthing like that. Also, try accepting yourself and maybe try to get togather with an old friend or try dating. Good luck.
Plastic surgery is not going to change the way you feel about things inwardly. Learn and practice positive thinking, and self control. Eat 6 small well balanced meals a day, exercise, get outside, meet new people, do different things, Live a little. It does not always have to cost $$$. If these things don't help see a therapists and possibly go on med.'s. (It may take a while to find the right ones.) You are not weird. Lots of people feel this way. You have to fight the negativity, to have a good, happy, and prosperous life. GL
You hate your appearance because you don't like yourself. Plastic surgery won't change who you are inside. You'll hate your appearance no matter how physically attractive you are.

I know how much you'll detest my next sentence: You can like yourself better by taking your focus off of yourself, and try doing things for those who need help, or by pursuing an interest that really grabs you and getting really good at it.

Yeah, I hated that the first time I heard it too. The thing is, the more I helped others, and the more I focused on creative interests that satisfied my soul, the more beautiful that person in my mirror became.

Try it. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net