Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can self harm cutting yourself cause hallucinating ??


Answer:
any sort of depression can be tide over by faith in GOD and sincere prayer.

Your prayer is from your heart. Further You must have to understood the fact that God is present in our heart. This can be realised in meditation. Further we are the creation of our own destiny. As per Hindu sacred religion, we carry all good and bad deeds life after life. There is no end unless we pray for unification of self with the divineliness.
Hence there is always a possible way to complete mergence with God in this life by a simple and wonderful meditation
Yes, and you are already hallucinating by the time you cut yourself. Go see a doctor who specializes in the field.
Yes. And...No.
It already has to make you see things so bad to cut. Trust me.
But after you cut, unless you lose too much blood, you shouldn't be hallucinating.
Hun...why are you cutting in the first place? That's no way to go...=( Trust me. I was there. And it sucked. If you want someone to talk to bout it or somethin, just IM or message me. My IM name's the same as my name on here.

=| I hope you're okay hun...
I have never heard of hallucinating from cutting yourself. I know people who used to cut themselves, and they never mentioned hallucinating because of it.
I dont know but please dont cut... its a horrible habbit I know people that have/do do it and it so bad. I just cant stand it!!
In my experience, only if you've lost enough blood, that can cause hallucinations.
If you are cutting, please get help.
A good source of advice and community is http://www.recoveryourlife.com...
Please, please, please, get help.
Getting help does work.
If you would like to talk, don't hesitate to contact me.
No, not with superficial cutting. If you were doing something that caused much more pain such as suspension, perhaps you could have slight hallucinations from an endorphin release.

Hallucinating can be a symptom of a physical brain problem like drug use or a tumour or it could be a psychological issue such as psychosis. Self harming is not a disorder in and of itself, but a symptom of underlying mental health issues or even more serious mental illness.
no it can kill call 1800 dont cut
if you're hallucinating after cutting, particularly if you have cut particularly badly and it is bleeding a lot, then this may be shock, which can be dangerous and needs medical attention. otherwise i'm not sure, as i've never hallucinated before or after cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net