Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can someone help me explain to my son.?

what would you call a homeless person.
Answer:
Depending on your son's age - A person without a home.
My 7 year old kept asking questions and I told him, that they don't have a place to live.
Why? because they don't have a home.
Why? because they don't have a job.
Why? I don't know, just make sure you go to college, keep a job and save your money when you grow-up, and you should be ok.
Someone who doesn't have anywhere to live.
Good luck, it is always sad when a child gets to the point where they are aware of the negative aspects of life...I remember explaining it to my son as a person with no permanent address to call their own or no place they can receive mail other than charitable locations.
Just simply say a person without a home.


That's all I got.....
A homeless person = A homeless person
some 1 who dosn't have a home .
a person who does not have a home. Just keep it simple and short, if your child is a preschooler. No long explanations are necessary.
neighbour
Down on their luck
Indigent
Not a "bum," unless they're actually panhandling in your face
Between jobs and/or homes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net