Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can u solve this?

I feel like dying , im a jobless graduate searching 4 job but i havent found anything family is not supporting me, worried about the future all time ...what should i do ..?
Answer:
A man goes to a shop, picks up a beautiful cup and says "my god this cup is so beautiful" and suddenly the cup starts talking to the man. The cup starts saying "O man, I am beautiful right now, but what was the state of my being before the pot-maker made me a beautiful pot?

Before I was sheer mud and the pot-maker pulled me out of the mud from the mother earth and I felt why that pot-maker is so cruel, he has separated me from mother earth. I felt a tremendous pain. And the pot-maker said, "Just wait." Then he put me and churned me, when I was churned I felt so giddy, so painful, so stressful, I asked the pot-maker "Why are you so cruel?" the pot-maker said, "Just wait." Then he put me into a oven and heated me up, I felt completely burnt. There was tremendous pain and I asked the pot-maker "Why are you so cruel?" and the pot-maker said, "Just wait."

Then he poured hot paint on me and I felt the fume and the pain, I again asked the pot-maker "Why are you so cruel?" and the pot-maker said, "Just wait." Then again he put me into an oven and heated it to make me more strong, I felt life is so painful hence pleaded the pot-maker and the pot-maker said, "Just wait." And after that the pot-maker took me to the mirror and said, "Now look at yourself". And surprisingly I found myself so beautiful.

When god gives us lot of trouble, it appears god is very cruel but we need patience and we have to wait. When bad things happen to good people, they become better and not bitter.

So all difficulties are part of a cosmic design to make us really beautiful. We need patience, we need understanding, we need the commitment to go through in a very calm and wise way. So all difficulties are not to tumble us but to humble us.

With this understanding, let us not be against difficulty. Understand difficulty is a part of a purifying process. A purifying process at present which we cannot understand and hence we need faith and we need trust.

Let us understand how to handle stress with this background. You can be affected by stress from two angles. There is an internal stress and there is an external stress. Nobody can avoid stress; one has to only manage stress. Managing stress can be internal and also external.

The internal stress is; your thoughts can create stress, your values can create stress, and your beliefs can create stress, meaning thereby your stress is coming from your mind more from the outer world. Many people suffer not from heart attack - they suffer from thought-attack.

For example, when somebody says you are an idiot, we get so hurt, we get so victimised. My boss has called me an idiot and I am feeling tremendous pain. Now where does this stress come from? If my boss has called me an idiot, I have to ask myself "am I an idiot"?

If I am an idiot nothing to be upset about; and if I am not an idiot, then also nothing to be upset about! It is the perception of the boss. But why do we suffer from that stress? I suffer not because my boss has called me an idiot but because of the thought-attack.

I may say the boss has called me an idiot; therefore I am suffering? It is true that the words are unpleasant. But what hurts is the interpretation of the unpleasant word. The thought in me interprets. That is pain and therefore it becomes pain. Much of our stress is our mind interpreting it as pain. So we suffer from thought-attack more than heart attack.
Turn to God. With Him all things are possible.
It is harder to get a job these days than earlier years and you have just came out of Uni. You have the qualifications ready and the rest is researching where to work.If there are no jobs in the area then it isnt your fault you havnt got a job! one will come along and will be right for you it just takes time. Have you talked to your family about your worries? perhaps they are confident you will get a job in the future so they arnt nagging you about it, expecting you feel the same. Fate has a weird way of sorting things out. Perhaps friends could give you the support you need?
There is always someone hiring. You may have to take a job that you aren't particullary interested in at first until you can find a job in the field that you are educated in. I don't know why you family isn't supporting you, nor is it any of my business. But you, I am sure an adult, since you said that you are a graduate and if they don't want to help you and support you, then you don't need'em. If you have friends they will support you, maybe not financially, they may not have the money to do that, but they will support you morally. I would just find a job whereever you can find one until you can find a job in whichever field you are educated in.I am assuming you are speaking of a graudate from college.
You're not the only one whose un-employeed. You probably won't find the power salary job just out of college. That type of salary comes with time, experience, and over all job market. Depending upon your degree, maybe look into customer service (call centers). Their hours are pretty flexable and major room for advancement. In the mean time, just keep sending out those resumes (use careerbuilder~ you can e-mail resumes' for FREE. remember postage is not $.41). Trust me I know how you feel. I was laid off for nearly a year before I found a job. And that one I took a huge cut in salary (over 10 grand)...

Hang in there... You'll find something..
Rember things can be a lot worst than what going on in your life. A job is easy get anything for now to start off with. You can always get a better job later.

If you want to here of someone with a worst life then you I will trade you.

my problems

1) My wife of 11 years got hooked on cocane and alchol by one of her friends

2) she took all of our money and used it for drugs 8000 dollars, maxed out all credit cards over another 17,000 dollars

3) Left me with 8 dollars to pay the mortage

4) stole stuff from the house to sell to get more drugs

5) my sons mother (not my wife) is using this to take my 14 year old son away from me. (so i can never see him again)

6) sons mother called DCYF and claimed that i was abuseing my son. it took 3 weeks to clear me.

7) Sons mother will not let me see my son or talk to him.

8) i had a good construction bussiness and over the last 3 months iv lost everything and went out of bussiness.

I had to go work for someone else making crap for money.

So you see how much worst your life could be?

Just start from the bottom and work your way up.
WELL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HINDU,FOR THE BEAUTIFUL LETTER HE WROTE.WHAT A NICE MESSAGE THAT HE IS SENDING TO YOU.AND I CAN'T SAY ANOTHER WORD,CAUSE HE TOLD IT ALL NOTHING MORE THEN JUST THANK HIM FOR WHAT HE WROTE.I AM 50 YEARS YOUNG AND I AM SPEECH LIST TO HIS WORD.AND HE EVEN MAKE ME THINK TO.
Talk to someone, mabe your GP. Also talk to a career advisor, and maybe join employment agencies....GL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net