Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can someone help me prevent my nightmares from becoming true?

I have been having these horrible nightmares. These dreams concern my best friends. These dreams are similar to the ones I had right before my girlfriend died. I had dreams about her suffering right before she died. I have almost no memory of them but all I can remember is her in pain and suffering and then I could not get her and these images out of my head until she died. My best friends in my dreams die. I have been having these dreams for over lets say a week in a half. I don't want them to become real! Ever since I have been getting these nightmares, I have been overly protective and concerned. I want to know how I can save my friends from possible death. Can anyone help me?! If anyone wants to hurt my best friends, I will hunt the animals down and slaughter them! I am not going to lose my best friend like I did my girlfriend. I will use my new strengths to conquer the world and my best friend and I can rule the world as brothers(not blood related)!
Answer:
You're letting thoughts lead you around, they're not real.
I don't know if you're taking medication or need to. It may be a side effect of some medication.
Talk to a doctor.

You're believing absurd thoughts.
I hope you dont ever breed. ever.
Major stupid question alert. help u prevent ur nitemares from coming true thats rich. you need to seek out serious mental help. so what u had a nitemare it was just a bad twist of fate. ppl have dreams of becoming rich and sometimes it happens. Dreams and nitemares are just the brain keeping busy soto speak while u sleep. This "superpower" u think u got oh plz you aint the most powerful human on the planet. take a chill pill and go see a quack cause ur off ur rocker if u think that just because of a nitemare ur somesort of protector of everybody. you just an average joe
I will help you I guess. I too have a special power: Super Duper Apathy! Hope you and your friends don't die, but if you do, I could really care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net