Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can somebody interpret this dream PLEASE?

I had this dream yesterday about a girl I like (she graduated this year from high school, I still have a year left). In the dream I was waiting outside for her to get out of detention then when she got out I was following her. Her hair then changed to a spikey boy hair, and I said cool. Also I really like her and know where she lives should I go over her house, but I didnt know her that well, and the last time I saw her she hated me cause I picked on her.
Answer:
Well at least you should apologize for teasing her maybe, that could build something when she respects you for realizing you were wrong to pick on her. Possible that your dream is as a result of your concious over this matter? If you like her go for it-what have you to lose? Jim Morrisson rules 4 ever!!!!
This may mean you are losing interest in girls. Time for a switch?
Not all dreams have meanings, and most dreams definitely do not prophet future. Maybe it's just a random vision or an imprint from the things that influenced your mind that day. Maybe you're turning gay o_o and if you like someone, why would you pick on them?? xD
Try it! Go talk to her, she might have a change of mine! Go before somebody else does!
There's a new section on dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net