Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can someone help me with my nightmare problems?

I have been having these horrible nightmares. These dreams concern my best friends. These dreams are similar to the ones I had right before my girlfriend died. I had dreams about her suffering right before she died. I have almost no memory of them but all I can remember is her in pain and suffering and then I could not get her and these images out of my head until she died. My best friends in my dreams die. I have been having these dreams for over lets say a week in a half. I don't want them to become real! Ever since I have been getting these nightmares, I have been overly protective and concerned. Do I need help? Am I having these dreams because I am way to close to my best friends.
Answer:
I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I had a boyfriend, a fiance' actually, many years ago. He told me that he was going to die in a car accident. He did. He taught me about love. How important loved ones are. Often, nightmares are a projection of your worst fears. You are, naturally, afraid of losing your friends. I don't feel that you are too close to your friends, but your fear is justified by circumstances. Talking to a therapist can help you. Even if it is just to be able to use your dreams to help your friends.
Wow. Im not sure what you should do. Maybe talk to someone, and ask them? I hope everything will be alright =]]
Before you retire for the night put some nice soothing music on low, and you would be amased what this does for your sleep.
smoke a fat blunt clear your mind and think of some good hot wet punetang.
Just relax, the dreams are not real and are completely coincidental. don't worry about the nightmares before you go to sleep, and, if you have to, read a book or watch tv before you go to sleep, that way your mind is on something else
The best thing to do is to visit a doctor so that he could help you not to see these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net