Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can someone make me feel better about my situation?

Im absolutely miserable at the fact that I have easily given in to junk food and have let myself rely on food to uplift my emotions. this isn't something new to me, i've been dealing with yo yo dieting for a year now.
At the beginning of the year i started a diet which pretty much turned out to be a succesful up until mid may when i quit my job and was home all day for a week. i was bored and started to constantly eat. i gained about a good 15lbs from eating uncontrollably.
im a very active person, i care about my body and health. it's not hard for me to get back in to shape but im just disappointed to see myself fall back into the same pit i was months ago. The purpose of my goal at the beginning of the year was to be ready for the summer , to be in shape, and to enjoy wearing anything with confidence.
But now my summer is somewhat ruined, because ihave to spend the next two and a half months working my butt off to burn off all this fat and get back into my toned figure.
Answer:
Hi ann, i am hoping to make you feel a little better by telling you that i am currently fighting with the same problem. =) before i had my daughter in 2002 i was a size 8. the smallest i had ever been in my life. once i had my daughter though it's been up and down. but i asure you, it will happen. i have joined my local women's club here called Curves. it's amazing how it makes you feel. i go twice a week and workout for thirty minutes. i always feel a ton better afterwards. i know i still have some weight to lose, but i will get there and so will you. you just have to get that confindence back about yourself. fight those urges you have about junk food, i have to too, and ya know what i found it worked out really great for me. i love fast food and just today i went to McDonald's for lunch, well instead of a big greesy burger i got two snack wraps and a fruit and walnut salad. oh my goodness i felt so good after eating it. just try it hun, you will beat it!
just trust yourself. and don't forget most importantly, love who you are regardless. i too have to work on that =) i hope i gave you alittle bit of encouragement here...if not i'm sorry for sounding so corny! lol...have a great day
I am 100 pounds overweight. I don't have time to exercise because I don't feel like it after I work 8-5 Monday-Friday at my full-time job, and my second job 5-9p.m. three to four nights a week and on Saturdays and Sundays and on my rare time off from both those jobs I'm doing laundry and cleaning house and the kids baseball and softball games two nights a week.

Does that make you feel better?
Don't "already" sabotage your summer. You have time. Start tomorrow. Do Atkins. Eat salads, meat and fish, cheese and eggs. Lose weight real quick while excersizi. I have faith. Don't fast forward.. rewind and Just do it . Like NIKE says!Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net