Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you be considered normal if?

if you were a serial killer could you still be considered normal even if you comiting an abnormal act?
Answer:
alot of serial killers have lived outwardly normal lives, and were considered normal by their family, co-workers and friends. then when they got caught people had difficulty believing that such a nice guy could commit such heinous acts. this is not the case with every serial killer, but why do you care whether people consider you normal or abnormal? i don't think you care at all do you? or are you just a curious sort of fellow? did you kill cats when you were young for kicks. hahaha. excuse me if i am not holding you in the proper reverence my boy.
No.
In My Honest Opinion ,no you would be considered very disturbed.
no
There is nothing normal about killing anyone.
I'm not going to ask why.but, um, but I guess if it's normal for you. but it wouldn't be normal for people that aren't you...
I would say "yes" since I guess there's no actual defintion of Normal, but in this case my answer would be."No"
This definately not mormal behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net