Saturday, October 31, 2009

Canker sores and life being thrown of track?

Hi.
I know this is a strange question for the mental health section:

The smallest things seem to throw my life off track and prevent me from doing things. It's like I'm like a thin pole balancing on the ground and it only takes a fly to send me crashing down.

Why are some people able to survive/ignore pitfalls in their lives better than others? A dumb example: Right now I have a mouth sore which causes continuos discomfort/pain. But because of this I put my whole life on hold: I don't study. I don't work. Basically I wait for it all to go away. It's like I have to be completely comfortable to be able to do anything.

Why are some people able to survive/ignore small pitfalls in their lives better than others?
Answer:
Well, I was like you to some extent. I think you need to hook up with someone tough, who doesn't let things bother them, and who is optimistic. When you run into real roadblocks down the line, you need to be able to prevail.
I guess what I'm saying is, think to yourself, what if I had a real life threatening problem?
You need to be able to carry on in adverse conditions.Practice being tough.
Maybe it's some form of ADD?? I'm not sure;...what I can tell you is that I get canker sores all the friggen time and anbesol is in my purse at all times. Also take the pill/supplement called Lysine - it will make it go away 10 times faster than normal...then you can concentrate on other things :-)
hey! glad to hear i am not the only one with a canker sore right now! gosh, mine hurts terribly and drives me nuts everytime i go to do something or get something done here at work. little things really upset me and before i know it, i have a canker sore, or even worse, i get a great big fever blister. and why?? everything lately makes my world crash too. WE CAN BLAME IT ON THE GAS PRICES! :) TAKE CARE AND HEAL UP FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net