Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can somebody make me happy??

I'm really sick and need some cheering up... does anybody have anything that will make me laugh or put a smile on my face??
Answer:
I accidentally put orange juice in my cereal this morning ---- hee hee
where in united states have lots of happy people?the answer is Merryland
Hi:
I just found this, I hope it brings you a smile...

Thriller
by Holly Horn

From my front porch I stepped.
And from the darkness The Evil leapt.
My heart did pound at this terrible sight.
I thought the monster got me on this night.
His "claws" were bare and cold as ice.
I had no time to stop and think twice.
I grabbed the knife from in my pocket.
I stabbed it in him like a rocket.
He moaned a sound I've never heard .
To this day I've spoken no word.
It pains me so to tell you now.
All it was, was the neighbors cow!!

Be Well
Two rubber duckies were sitting in the bath. One says, "Hey, pass me the soap!"
The other says, "What do I look like, a typewriter?"
look at yourself in the mirror and pull funny faces at yourself do this while others arnt around you will get a good laugh out of it... also try and lick your elbows! it is impossible
Only You Can and GOD!
A blind man and another man, his wife and their 10 kids were waiting at a bus stop but when the bus came there was only enough room for the wife and kids so the blind man and the husband got stuck walking. As they were walking the blind man's walking stick was clicking against the sidewalk when the other man says to the blind man "Why don't you put a piece of rubber on the bottom of that walking stick so it doesn't make so much noise" The blind man says "If you would of put rubber on your stick we would be riding the bus right now"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net