Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can someone help with derealization?

Since I can remember, I have had OCD. As a child I obsessed over suffercating and questioning if I feel "real" or "really there". I have had about 5 panic attacks in my life. I can deal with the panic attacks and OCD, but the derealization is affecting my life a lot. When I am driving I worry that I will crash because I worry that I will obsess if I am feeling real or not. I call in to work often because I feel that DR is going to be too hard to deal with that day. Every time I have something coming up that I am looking forward to or is out of my comfort zone, I worry that DR is going to either ruin my good time, or make a situation scary for me to deal with.

I was on medication for 2 years and it helped my OCD but not the DR. Therapy helped a little bit but it has never gone away. Honestly, how can something be cured that is brought up volantarily and cannot be helped? Its 100% me obsessing over the thought and its destroying my life.
Answer:
Only a professional can help you. Please seek out a different Dr. if your not getting the correct help.
i aslo suffer from both ocd and derealisation i dont know nothing really has helped me eaither but if youd like to talk about it its no problem
this is going to sound stupid but you have to try and like it. i guess it tricks yourself i dont know, worth a shot tho

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net