Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you suggest some good sites?

I am depressed. I don't have any friends or family. I also have little money, so I can't afford a counselor.

I am NOT religious, and do not want to go to any religious person.

Is there any websites out there that can offer me advice to get over depression and loneliness? I have no one.
Answer:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/depress...
or
http://www.webmd.com
ByeDr.com. do a search on some search engines and look for answers on your specific depression type. as for now, learn to put value on yourself before you even think of others. do this through meditation. it might help even just for a short term.
www.dailystrength.org

It's a great place to start a wellness journal so you can track your progress. Members share advice, treatment experiences, and support each other. I've only been using the site for a short time, and already it's been a tremendous help.
You don't have to be religious to pray, I believe that we can pray and there are spirits or angels that are there for us, that guide and keep us. You may feel as if no one is listening or cares and I have been where you are. In fact, I was in a place in my life that I simply didn't come out of my room or face the world for close to a year. I suggest you go here http://www.prayerrequestsite.com/... and post your prayer request, there are so many people out there that care, even if you don't feel it or know it, and they too will pray for you. I know your loneliness, I have been there many times. You need to believe that there is a reason for all the suffering you feel, even if its hard to accept. Please Listen, although you may not want me as a friend I would be honored to be have you as my friend. I know how you feel, and there are millions of others that do as well. You need to dig to the deepest part of your being and find the strength it takes to get by in this forgive less world, and remember that there is a reason for all of it. Just like your answer for the seasons, in all seasons there is change. Whether its death as in winter or life in spring, the beauty that comes out of each is signifigant just like your existance, there is purpose!
try www.nolongerlonely.com. i am here when u need a friend dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. try walking it helps
well ByeDr.com is a good website for me and i like it alot. you can look at other questions and answers and find that you are deffinatly not the only one. for instance i have severe anxiety and depression. i have no insurance and i go to a clinic that is based off your income and they have a program where you can get your meds for free. they also have a counsler there as well. most counslers will not use their religion to sway you. however i do have to say that god answers all prayers, they just may not be what you want all the time. keep praying he is listening and is with you at all times. if you go to your local welfare office they can point you in the right direction of some counsling and medical treatment if needed. also you can email and message me anytime. i am more than happy to listen and let you know that you are not the only one who feels the way that you do. i am not a counsler but i am good a support. hope this helps
http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.co...
coping.org
I often go to the library a couple of times a week or more. I'll get little books that I can finish fairly quick or a big book. These little trips make me feel like I got something.
Just go out and see the world around you. You may go on foot, cycle, bike or local bus or train and come back. Every thing will be OK. Also practise Yoga...
i was brought up in care i suffer from post tramatic stress disorder depression, bi polr, split personaillty, skitsophia, i have no family only my three children and i have moved 14 times in the pased 3 years because of domestic violence. i now live about 80 miles from my home town. i have no friends family or connections.
so i really understand were your coming from.
i think you should firstly go to your gp who can refer you to councilling which can take time. or local groups could help. if your in england there is a group called dias which is nation wide which has a drop in center and run an appointment bases system. it only took me 2 weeks for an appointment. the drop in is fab anytime you feeel down depressed or just want a chat or brew with someone. its nothing to do with domestic violence although it does council people for this also.
i found this great please look in your yellow pages for this dias it really helps me and it free.
best wishes and regards carrie
My friend, I assure you that what I am sharing with you is true. I do not consider myself religious, although others would who don't know any better.

I understand about not wanting religion - that doesn't help. But there is a difference between religion and a relationship with God. I don't know what or how you prayed, or why you feel the prayer wasn't answered, but there is a reason.

Jesus can freely give you abundant life if you ask Him - He is the only one who can save. He stands at the door of your heart and knocks - all you do is open your heart to Him by asking Him to come in. He is the Friend you are looking for. I have known Him for 25 years.

I recommend finding a good Bible-believing Spirit-filled (full Gospel) church. I have attended Assembly of God and Foursquare churches, but there are many others. Ask Him, and He will lead you to one.
Maybe the problem is that you are waiting instead of becoming active. There should be a community mental health center that will take you on a sliding fee scale. Activity is a great mood elevator. Do what you don't want to do and see if that helps
this all depends on what you are praying for i have ben in your posotion (worst) and i prayed every night and day for god to keep anyone else from being like that i never prayed for money or love just peace and contentment and happyness if i could be lucky enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net