Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can spending a lot of time in a small room drive you nuts?

In a room that you can only fight about one car in?
Answer:
Definately, because your alone in there with your mind, and your mind is capiable of alot of things. Without people to talk to and connect with, you begin to withdraw and become paranoid because you analize things to much.
You can eventually disassociate and withdraw into your own world. When I was very shy I did this and would stair out the window for a long time in my own world. I don't remember alot of what I was imagining but fortunately when I was 16 my uncle took me to a lake that he had bought, and I met some people who forced their friendship on me and brought me out of my shell. If it wasn't for their persistance though I think I would have developed a bigger problem.
People need to connect with one another, being trapped in a small room with only your thoughts will drive you crazy.
oh yeah , but then again what do i know, everything drives me crazy here lately
Nope. I live in my room. I love it. My own small private space.
YES. Do you mean fit not fight?
yes...it can. especially if you are there against you're will. (i.e. arrested)
what?
Well you can drive plenty of nuts if you have a car (but not very far, if you are in a small room).
Depends how aggresive the car is. If it takes the intiative try getting the gas tank cover open and light a match in front of the headlights, then run like mad if you can't get to it.
heh heh heh
wait a few weeks and ask Paris Hilton
I don't know. I spend 3 out of 4 weeks in the cab of my truck. Eat, sleep, work, cook, watch movies, even things that are done in private, (if ya get my meaning?) I don't think I've gone nuts yet. Some think I have but I think they are the nutty ones.

Bear
Absolutely.

Inmates in maximum security who spend endless hours in solitary often develop quirks or disorders.

Social interaction is healthy.
why? are you spending so much time in a small room? You need fresh air and sunshine (vitamin D) Maybe you have some anxiety or depression? Force yourself to go outside everyday and notice a change. Yes you will go nuts without human contact and seeing the light of day.
yes
I think it might so you need to get out, go somewhere in small shifts during the day. Get away from your four walls before they drive you nuts. If you have no choice but to live there, then make the best of things by getting out to the library, the mall, nature, the park... church places where there are good people.
What's wrong sitting at a park bench with a good book.
sure you can but whats this about the car ? Maybe you and whoever your fighting about only one car should go somewhere
Yes, it can. If you work in this room all day, you can add small things to make it your personal space. Like a color scheme, and things in groups of threes. Small pots, arranged on a very small framed metal flower shelf unit.. It way very inexpensive. Paint it the way you like, and use it for different things. Make the colors go together, as in all one color. This is less stressful in small areas. Someone I knew liked light green. I think I would prefer light yellow. Someone may like light blue. Use the lightness to enlarge the room. Decorate the window to add depth. There are ideas at IVillage.
Assuming the car is not in the room, it would not bother me. I like small spaces. I live in a room that cannot hold a car, it is too small.

Though, some people get claustrophobic(afraid of small spaces), that is not me.
when im realy depresed i lock myself in tmy closet wich is realy quite then i turn of the lights and just cry so nope it makes you feal better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net